The New York Historical Fencing Association is a school of Historical European Martial Arts (HEMA). Our studies are based on the teachings of the 14th century German fencing master Johannes Liechtenauer. Although we focus primarily on the longsword, our curriculum includes wrestling, dagger, sword and buckler, spear and poleaxe. NYHFA is a member of the HEMA Alliance.

New Location!

NYHFA Longsword Curriculum is now being offered in Manhattan, through Sword Class NYC, taught by NYHFA Instructor Tristan Zukowski. Please visit SwordClassNYC.com/Longsword for all information pertaining to class schedule, class fees, etc.

Wednesday, May 25, 2011

NYHFA Poughkeepsie's new sword rack

Equipment doesn't make a school.. students make a school. But equipment does tend to help. Here's a sword rack I whipped up this afternoon:

1 comment:

  1. Hmmm.... Would it be taken the wrong way if I tell you "nice rack"? :P

    Looks good though, those things are amazing when it comes to storing weapons. I have one in my flat which has about twenty different weapons living in it, and I'm thinking I'm going to need another one in the near future...

    ReplyDelete